Sunday, August 10, 2008

Handcrafted Puppet

Don't throw your paper cup or garlic bag away. Look what we were doing with that stuffs! We made a handcrafted puppets.

Crafting with Kids : Paper Cup Puppet

Hello Mr. Garlic Bag :)

Garlic Bag Puppet

Some children can communicate more easily through their puppet character in a pretend world. Puppets could encourage self-expression, promote interaction with play partners and help to develop social and communication skills.

Artist : Dita, Arwen, Leia
Tools : Scissor, Paper Cup and Garlic Bag.

2 comments:

Mona said...

hi there, what a great idea, you have so many great ideas I am really hapy I found your blog, I am linking you on a blog post I wrote a while ago, I preschedule my post, but I will let you know when it is up, I am going to try and do this with my kids soon, I've been so busy I am going to have to check your other blog to see what you are cooking up, I have made the chicken with milk a bunch of times and it seems my family never tire of it, thanks again, I am waiting to get my donut pan so I can make some donuts, Yay for me!

Pinot W. Ichwandardi said...

Thank you Mona. Can't wait for your post :). I'm so glad you like the recipe too. You are buying donut pan, huh? good luck ;)